The electronic lock that adapts
OMNITEC offers the ideal electronic lock solution for all those installations that want to incorporate, at minimum cost, a totally flexible, advanced, secure and effective access control technology.
With the incorporation of a new system of plates and levers, OMNITEC makes it possible to maintain existing mortise locks and enjoy all the functionalities of the bluetooth electronic lock.
FIT-IN Activa complements the traditional key system, equipping it with proximity access control functions. It likewise allows updating of the obsolete and insecure magnetic band, chip or RFID systems by Mifare proximity and bluetooth technology.
- System of opening with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and MIFARE proximity.
- Configuration and auditing of the locks with smartphone
- Guaranteed operation in the most adverse climatological environments.
- With visual and acoustic indicators to facilitate their use by disabled persons, as well as for additional functionalities such as low batterywarnings to personnel, privacy indicator, etc.
- Electromechanical privacy function with exterior visual indicator to prevent entries of unauthorized persons
- Includes NON-volatile EPROM which even when batteries are changed, allows the conservation of the last 400 openings, with information of user, date and time.
- Equipped with real-time clock, which facilitates the management of any of the entries by personnel and guests.
- It has a hidden mechanical cylinder, for auditable emergency openings.
- Operates with 4 standard AA batteries with a duration of up to 20,000 openings.
BLE (bluethooth low energy)
As an alternative for all those guests who do not have NFC on their Smartphone, ACTIVA also allows the SYN electronic hotel lock to be openend via BLE.
BLE provides security, simplicity and very low consumption, and is additional interconnectivity for the Activa system.
MIFARE PROXIMITY (13.56 Mhz)
Omnitec locks use the MIFARE (13.56 Mhz) identification system, the most widely-used, and at the same time, the most secure technology, allowing very simple and quick integration with other market applications.
The medium on which the access credential is held can have multiple formats, and always adapted to the needs of the hotel: cards, key holders, bracelets, all-inclusive bracelets, etc. These can all be carried openly and don’t confine the user, which finally translates into significant cost savings.
Opening and management
The ACTIVA management system and the Fit-In Activa electronic hotel lock have two functional APPs which make it possible to obtain maximum performance from the installation, both for the hotel and for the guest. These two APPs differ, depending on the user: for the guest, the ACTIVA KEY APP is available, and for the hotel and its employees, the ACTIVA TASKS APP.